Bài tập hiện tại đơn và hiện tại tiếp diễn tóm tắt toàn bộ kiến thức lý thuyết, cách phân biệt và một số dạng bài tập tự luyện và có đáp án kèm theo. Tài liệu được biên soạn khoa học, phù hợp với mọi đối tượng học sinh có học lực từ trung bình, khá đến giỏi. Với mỗi bài tập tổng hợp nhiều ý hỏi khác nhau thường xuất hiện trong các đề thi. Qua đó giúp học sinh củng cố, nắm vững chắc kiến thức nền tảng, vận dụng với các bài tập cơ bản.
Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn và hiện tại đơn là 2 thì mở đầu cho kiến thức ngữ pháp về các thì trong tiếng Anh. Chính vì vậy các bạn cần ghi nhớ cách dùng và cấu trúc câu để học tốt các thì tiếp theo và ứng dụng đúng trong thực tế, bài thi. Bên cạnh đó các bạn xem thêm: bài tập về thì hiện tại hoàn thành, bài tập phân biệt thì hiện tại hoàn thành và thì quá khứ đơn. Vậy sau đây là nội dung chi tiết bài tập thì hiện tại đơn và thì hiện tại tiếp diễn, mời các bạn theo dõi tại đây.
1. Phân biệt 2 thì hiện tại đơn và hiện tại tiếp diễn
a. Thì hiện tại đơn là gì
Thì hiện tại đơn (Simple present tense) dùng để diễn tả một sự thật hiển nhiên hay một hành động diễn ra lặp đi lặp lại theo thói quen, phong tục, khả năng.
b. Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn là gì
Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn là thì được dùng để diễn tả những sự việc/hành động xảy ra ngay lúc chúng ta nói hoặc xung quanh thời điểm nói, và hành động/sự việc đó vẫn chưa chấm dứt (còn tiếp tục diễn ra) trong thời điểm nói.
|Hiện tại đơn||Hiện tại tiếp diễn|
|Dạng thức của động từ||S + V(s, es)/is/are/am + …||S + is/am/are + Ving + …|
|Cách dùng||+ Hành động xảy ra thường xuyên
Ví dụ: He plays football everyday
+ Diễn tả sự thật, chân lý, điều hiển nhiên
+ Lịch trình, thời gian biểu
|+ Hành động đang xảy ra ở thời điểm nói
Ví dụ: He is playing football
+ Diễn tả hàng động mang tính tạm thời
+ Kế hoạch được sắp sẵn lịch
|Các động từ thường dùng ở thì||Giác quan(Senses): see, hear, smell, taste, feel
Opinion(Quan điểm): agree, disagree, consider, believe, think
Emotion(Cảm xúc): love, hate, dislike, like, enjoy
Other: appear, belong, want, need, wish
|Động từ dùng chỉ sự thay đổi: get, change, become, begin, increase, improve, fall|
|Các trạng từ chỉ thời gian thường đi kèm để nhận biết||Every day, every month, once a week, always, usually, often, sometimes, occationally, seldom/rarely, never||At present, at the moment, now, right now, Listen!, Look!|
2. Bài tập kết hợp thì hiện tại đơn và hiện tại tiếp diễn
Bài 1. Chia động từ dưới đây ở Thì Hiện tại đơn hoặc Thì Hiện tại tiếp diễn
1. Listen! My mother (sing)________________________a song.
2. Every night, We (go)________________________to bed at 10p.m
3. Giang (like)_______________Music but I (like)____________________Math
4. Now, they (stay)___________________________in Hue .
5. My father (read)__________________________a newspaper in the morning
6. Look! Ha (run)______________________.
7. Trang usually (listen)____ to the teacher in the class, but she (not listen)_____now.
8. Where _____________________ your father(be)?
-He (be)________ living room. He (watch) ______TV.
9.____________they (go) to school by bus today?
10.There(be)___________many flowers in our garden.
11.Everyday,Mr.Hung (not go)_______________________to work by car.
12.In the autumn, I rarely (go)_______ sailing and (go)________ to school.
13.I (write)_____________________ a letter to my friend now.
14.At 12 a.m every day, I (have)_______ lunch and (go)________ to bed.
15.On Monday, I (have)____________ math and Art.
16.On Friday, I (have)____________ English.
17.At the moment, I (eat)_______an orange and My sisters (Play) ___Tennis.
18.Now, He (look)_______ his cat . It (eat)______ a mouse in the garden.
19.Phong, An , Ha, Lan (be)__________________ close friend.
20.___________your mother(walk)_________to market?
21.It (be)__________10.00.We (learn)___________________our lesson.
23.__________your mother (walk) to work every day?
24.They (not play)________________soccer in the morning.
25____________Hai(work)____________in the garden at the moment?
26.My brother (do)______________________his homework in his room now. He does it every
27.James and his brother (play)__________________soccer at the moment. They (play)
_________________ it every afternoon.
28.Where________________the old man (live)___________now?
29.Mr.Smith often (teach)____ class 4A,but this morning he (teach)_____class 4B.
30.It’s 7.30 now. She (study)_______________ science in the classroom.
Bài 2. Chia động từ dưới đây ở thì HTĐ hoặc HTTD
1. Where ___________you (live)____________?
I (live)______________in Hai Duong town.
2. What _______________he (do) ______________now?
He (water)_________________flowers in the garden.
3. What _______________she (do)_____________?
She (be)______________a teacher.
4. Where _________________you (be) from?
5. At the moment, my sisters (play) ____________ volleyball and my brother (play) ______________soccer.
6. It is 9.00; my family (watch)___________________TV.
7. In the summer, I usually (go) ______________ to the park with my friends, and in the spring, we (have) ___________Tet Holiday; I (be) ________ happy because I always (visit) ______________ my grandparents.
8. ____________your father (go)_____________to work by bus?
9. How ___________your sister (go)___________to school?
10. What time _____________they (get up)_________________?
11. What ____________they (do)________________in the winter?
12. Today, we (have)______________English class.
13. Her favourite subject (be)__________________English.
14. Now, my brother (like)_________________eating bananas.
15. Look! Aman (call)_________________you.
16. Keep silent ! I (listen)____________________to the radio.
17. ______________ you (play)_________________badminton now?
18. Everyday, my father (get up)_________________ at 5.00 a.m, but today, he (get up) __________________ at 6.00 am.
19. Every morning , I (watch)_________________tv at 10.00, but today I (Listen) ________________ to music at 10.00.
20. Everyday , I (go) __________to school by bike but today I go to school by motorbike.
21. Every morning, my father (have) ______________a cup of coffee but today he (drink)____________milk.
22. At the moment, I(read)_______________a book and my brother (watch)_______ TV.
23. Hoa (live)________________in Hanoi, and Ha (live)________________in HCM City.
24. Hung and his friend (play)_______________badminton.
25. They usually (get up)___________________at 6.oo in the morning.
26. Ha never (go)______________fishing in the winter but she always (do)_____________ it in the summer.
27. My teacher (tell)__________________Hoa about Math.
28. There (be)____________________ animals in the circus.
29. _______________he (watch)______________TV at 7.00 every morning?
30. What _____________she (do) _________________at 7.00 am?
31. How old _________she (be)?
32. How ___________she (be)?
33. My children (Go)________________to school by bike.
34. We (go)_______________to supermarket to buy some food.
35. Mr. Hien (go)________________on business to Hanoi every month.
36. Ha (like)______________coffee very much, but I (not like)______________it.
37. She (like)________________Tea, but she (not like)____________________coffee.
38. I (love)_______________ cats, but I (not love)__________________dogs.
39. Everyday ,I (go)______________to school on foot, but today I (go)________________to school by bike.
40. Who you _________________(wait) for Nam?
– No, I _______________________(wait) for Mr. Hai.
41. My sister (get)______________ dressed and (brush)_______________her teeth herself at 6.30 everyday.
42. Mrs. Smith (not live)____________in downtown. She (rent)___________in an apartment in the suburb.
43. How _________your children (go)_________________to school everyday?
44. It’s 9 o’clock in the morning. Lien (be)________in her room. She (listen) _______________to music.
45. We_______________________(play) soccer in the yard now.
46. My father (go)___________ to work by bike. Sometimes he(walk)______________.
47. _________You (live)________near a market? _ It (be)____________noisy?
48. Now I (do)_____________the cooking while Hoa (listen)_______________to music.
49. At the moment, Nam and his friends (go)_______________________shopping at the mall.
50. In the autumn, I rarely (go)______________sailing and (go)__________to school.
51. I (write)_____________________________ a letter to my friend now.
52. At 12 a.m every day, I (have)______________lunch and (go)____________to bed.
53. On Monday, I (have)________________________ math and Art.
54. On Friday, I (have)______________________English.
55. At the moment, I (eat)______________an orange, and My sisters (Play)_______ Tennis.
56. _______her bags (be)?
– No, they(not be)______________.
57. What time _____________your children (go)____________ to school?
58. He (live)________________in HCM City.
59. What time___________your brother usually (get)___________up?
60. My house (be)_________in the city and it (be)_________small.
61. Every morning , we (have)__________breakfast at 7.00 am.
62. This (be)________a book and there (be)_________pens.
63. Mr. Quang (live)____________in the countryside. He (have)__________a big garden.
64. John (not have)______________Literature lesson on Friday.
65. What time _________you (start)___________your class?
66. ___________you (be) in class 12A3?
67. Mrs. Ha (learn)__________________in Hanoi, but she (not live)__________________ there.
68. My brother (not live)____________________in London; he (live)_______________ in Manchester.
69. Now Mr. Long (design) ____________________his dream house.
70. He (like)_____________APPLES, but he (not like)_____________________bananas.
71. __________________she (like)______________apples?
72. Usually, I (have)_________________lunch at 12.00.
-__________________you (have) ___________________lunch at 11.00?
73. He can (swim)_______________but I can’t(swim)_____________________.
74. At the moment, my sister (read)___________________ a comic book.
75. I (like)__________________ice-cream.
76. What ___________________Mr. Ha (live)_______________?
77. Monkeys can (climb)_________________ the tree.
78. Hang (go)__________________to the bookshop now because she (want) ___________to buy some books.
79. We (go) ______________to market and (buy)_________________some fruits.
80. Now, Lan (study)________________English and Lien (listen)______________to music.
81. Every night , she (have)____________________dinner at 7.00 p.m.
82. Every year, I usually (go)______________________Vietnam.
83. In the summer, I sometimes (go)____________________swimming.
84. Every evening, my mother (like)___________ watching television.
85. Lan (have)_______________breakfast and (go)___________to school at 6.30 a.m.
86. We (not read)___________________after lunch.
87. Tom (be)___________my friend. He (play)______________sports everyday.
88. ______________your students (play)__________soccer every afternoon?
89. He (go)_____________to bed at 11.30 p.m.
90. They (go)___________home and (have)___________lunch.
91. ___________he (play)__________sports?
92. He (teach)_______________English in a big school in town.
93. Everyday she (go)____________to work by bike.
94. We usually (read)_________books, (listen)_________to music or (watch)_______TV.
95. Sometimes, I (play)__________badminton.
96. Ann (like)____________her job very much.
97. ___________your mother (walk)_________to the market?
98. Look! They (run)_________________________together.
Bài 3. Chia động từ dưới đây ở thì HTĐ hoặc HTTD
1. Where’s John? He ________(listen) to a new CD in his room.
2. Don’t forget to take your umbrella with you to London. You know it always
________ (rain) in England.
3. Jean ________(work) hard all day but she ________(not work)
at the moment.
4. Look! That boy ________ (run) after the bus. He________(want) to catch it.
5. He ________(speak) German so well because he ________(come) from Germany.
6. Shh! The boss ________(come). We ________(meet) him in an hour and nothing is ready!
7. ________you usually ________(go) away for Christmas or________ you ________(stay) at home?
8. She ________(hold) some roses. They________(smell) lovely.
9. Oh no! Look! It ________(snow) again. It always________(snow) in this country.
10. Mary ________ (swim) very well, but she ________(not run) very fast.
11. ________ you ________(enjoy) this party? Yes, I ________(have) a great time!
12. Sorry I can’t help you. I ________(not know) where she keeps her files.
13. What ________you________(do) next Saturday? Nothing special. I ________
(stay) at home.
14. I ________ (think) your new hat ________(look) nice on you.
15. I ________ (live) with my parents but right now I ________(stay) with somefriends for a few days.
16. I can’t talk on the phone now. I ________ (drive) home.
17. Where are the children? They ________ (lie) on the beach over there.
18. You never ________(listen) to a word I say! You ________always ________ (listen) to that mp3 player!
19. He ________ (not understand) what you ________ (talk) about. He’s foreign.
20. How much ________your suitcase ________(weigh)? It ________ (look) really heavy.
Bài 4. Bài tập hiện tại đơn, hiện tại tiếp diễn
Put the verbs into the correct tense (simple present or present progressive).
1. Look! He (leave) the house.
2. Quiet please! I (write) a test.
3. She usually (walk) to school.
4. But look! Today she (go) by bike.
5. Every Sunday we (go) to see my grandparents.
6. He often (go) to the cinema.
7. We (play) Monopoly at the moment.
8. The child seldom (cry) .
9. I (not/ do) anything at the moment.
10. (watch/ he) the news regularly?
Bài 5. Look at the picture on the right and complete the sentences (Simple Present or Present Progressive).
1. This (be) Marc.
2. He (wear) a t-shirt and shorts today.
3. He (eat) an apple at the moment.
4. Marc (like) fruits and vegetables.
5. He (eat) some every day.
6. Marc (know) that apples (be) good for his health.
Bài 6. Look at the picture on the right and complete the sentences (Simple Present or Present Progressive).
1. This (be) Caroline.
2. Caroline (have) long blond hair.
3. She usually (wear) glasses, but now she (wear) contact lenses.
4. Caroline (like) sports.
5. She (play) handball every Monday and Thursday.
Bài 7. Exercise on Simple Present – Present Progressive
Look at the picture on the right and complete the sentences (Simple Present or Present Progressive).
1. Joe and Dennis (be) best friends.
2. They often (meet) in the afternoon.
3. What (do/ they) at the moment?
4. They (play) football.
5. They (love) football.
6. Joe (practise) with his father every weekend, but Dennis (not/ play) football very often.
Bài 8. Bài tập thì hiện tại đơn và hiện tại tiếp diễn
It (0. be) is Sunday evening and my friends and I (1. be)……. at Jane’s birthday party. Jane (2. wear)……. a beautiful long dress and (3. stand)……. next to her boyfriend. Some guests (4. drink)……. wine or beer in the corner of the room. Some of her relatives (5. dance)……. in the middle of the room. Most people (6. sit)……. on chairs, (7. enjoy)……. foods and (8. chat)……. with one another. We often (9. go)……. to our friends’ birthday parties. We always (10. dress)……. well and (11. travel)……. by taxi. Parties never (12. make)……. us bored because we like them.
Bài 9. Bài tập hiện tại đơn, hiện tại tiếp diễn
1. Sit down! A strange dog (run) to you.
2. My mom often (buy) meat from the butcher’s.
3. My brothers (not/ drink) coffee at the moment.
4. Look! Those people (climb) the mountain so fast.
5. That girl (cry) loudly in the party now.
6. These students always (wear) warm clothes in summer.
7. What (you/ do) in the kitchen?
8. I never (eat) potatoes.
9. The 203 bus (set off) every fifteen minutes.
10. Tonight we (not/ go) to our teacher’s wedding party.
Bài 10 Bài tập hiện tại đơn, hiện tại tiếp diễn
1. He/ often/ have/ breakfast/ late.
2. You/ do/ the housework/ at the moment?
3. I/ not/ go/ to school/ on weekends.
4. John’s girlfriend/ wear/ a red T-shirt/ now.
5. They/ like/ beer or wine?
6. What/ he/ usually/ do/ at night?
7. The teacher/ never/ lose/ his temper.
8. Why/ you/ listen/ to music/ loudly now?
Bài 11: a/ Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc ở thì hiện tại đơn
1. The Earth (go) _______ around the Sun.
2. My mother (sweep) _______ the floor every morning.
3. We often (be) _______ at home on summer holiday.
4. I (not use) _______ this car regularly.
5. Hoa (drive) _______ to work every day.
6. They often (not watch) _______ TV.
7. My cousin (study) _______ English every night.
8. _______ the plane (take) _______ off at 6 pm this weekend?
9. My sister (not love) _______ Maths.
10. _______ Nam and Trang usually (go) _______ to the cinema together?
b/ Xây dựng câu sử dụng thì hiện tại tiếp diễn dựa vào các từ gợi ý cho sẵn.
2. My/father/water/some plants/the/garden.
c/ Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc (thì Hiện tại Đơn hoặc thì Hiện tại Tiếp diễn)
1. He always (go) _______ class lately.
2. Sit down! A strange dog (run) _______ to you.
3. That baby (cry) _______ loudly in the party now.
4. Lan (travel) _______ to London every Sunday.
5. My brothers (not/drink) _______ tea at the moment.
6. We (have) _______ a holiday in July every year.
7. You (play) _______ football once a week.
8. The moon (circle) _______ around the earth.
9. You always (teach) _______ me new things.
10. Look! Those people (climb) _______ the mountain so fast.
Bài 12: Put the verb in brackets into the correct form.
1. John (play)…….football at the moment.
2. We often (write)………….tests at our school.
3. I (talk)………..to my teacher now.
4. Look! Mandy and Susan (watch)…………..…a film on TV.
5. Olivia (visit)………… her uncle every weekend.
6. Now the sun (shine)…………. ……………
7. They sometimes (read)………….. poems in the lessons.
8. Listen! The band (play)……………….the new guitar.
9. …………you (go)……… to school by bike ?.
10. Every morning, my mother (get)……………up at 6 o’clock.
11. It’s seven o’clock and they (go)…………….…. to school now.
12. Mrs. Cooper (eat) …………..in the restaurant every Sunday.
13. Our cat never (jump)………… on the kitchen table.
14. Look! The men (wear)………… blue uniforms.
15. My father (not smoke) ………………….., but my uncle smokes too much.
16. Curt always (play)…………. his guitar in the afternoon.
17. It (be)………….. early in the morning.
18. Sally (get)………..out of bed, (open)…………. the window and (go)……….. into the
bathroom. Then she (have) ……………….breakfast.
19. . ……… she (have)…………. breakfast at the moment ?.
20. After breakfast, Sally usually (cycle)………… to school.
21. Sally usually (have) ………….her lunch at home.
22. In the afternoon, she first (do)…………. her homework and then she (meet) ………….. her friends in the park.
23. What……….she (do)………… now?
24. She …………. (not play)………… the guitar, but she (play) ………… the piano now.
25. Her friends are listening and some of them ………….. (sing)…………. along.
26. The taxi (wait)……… for them at the moment.
27. He always (help)……….. his grandmother with the housework.
28. They never (eat)…………. very much.
29. Listen! Bill (play) ………….his electric guitar.
30. He (wash)………… his car every Sunday
31. Where’s Cindy? – She (have)………….. a bath.
32. My father (live)…………. in a house near the river because he (like)…………swimming.
33. Every morning, my mother (walk)………… in the park.
34. What newspaper………you usually (read)……? – The Times.
35. Be careful! The teacher (look)………… at you.
36. ………… your mother (do)…… morning exercise every day?
37. In summer, it (be) …………. very hot, so he often (go)………… to the seaside on holiday.
38. ……you (look)…… ….for Peter? I think he (read)…is reading….books in the library.
39. Mother (cook)……in the kitchen at the moment.
40. Let’s (help)…………..her.
41. She (not /want)…….any coffee. She (want)……some tea.
42. They (not/go)……don’t go…..fishing in winter.
43. I (like)……like………my English class very much.
44. He usually (go)……goes…….to the library when he has free time.
45. What……does……Mrs. Brown (do)……do…….? – She’s a teacher.
46. What……does…….your father often (do)……do…….in the evening?
47. Look! The boy (climb) ……is climbing…….. up a ladder.
48. They (play)……play…….volleyball every afternoon, but they (not/play)……is not playing……badminton now.
49. He (learn)……is learning…. English and I (read)……am reading…. a book now.
50. He often (have)…has………coffee for breakfast.
51.What (be)……is……the weather like today? It (be)……is…….cold.
52. He usually (go jogging)……goes jogging….in the morning.
53. He often (go)……goes……swimming. He (go)…is going…….swimming at the moment.
54. My sister (do)…does…aerobics every morning.
55.Lan (go)……goes…….to school six days a week.
56. We (not/go)…don’t go……..swimming in the winter.
57. He often (go)……goes…….the movie on Sunday.
58. The students (do)…are doing………..their homework now.
59. My mother (like)……likes…….iced tea.
60. He never (go)…goes…camping because he (not/ have)……don’t have…a tent.
Bài 13: Tìm lỗi sai
1. John sleeping in the car soundly
2. Ted and Baker always arrives late.
3. Megan speak softly to her mother.
4. Jane and her children playing happily in the garden.
5. Are you always come early in the morning?
6. Why do they always makes the room dirty?
7. What are Rosa doing during the vacation?
8. I needs to boil some eggs.
9. My father are driving the car fast.
10. This dress look gorgeous on you
Bài 14: Present Tense – Simple or progressive
1. They normally _____________________ lunch at two. (have)
2. Are _____________________ in Paris this week? (you work)
3. You _____________________ new clothes every Saturday! (buy)
4. I played football at school but now I _____________________ swimming (prefer)
5. I _____________________ no idea what the book is about. Can you tell me what it’s about? (have)
6. John _____________________ a difficult time at the university this year (have)
7. My father _____________________ everything about cars, but nothing about bicycles. (know)
8. The moon _____________________ round the earth. (go)
9. Do _____________________ those men at the door? – They _____________________ at us very strangely (you see, look)
Bài 15 Chia động từ trong ngoặc ở thì Hiện Tại Đơn (Present Simple tense)
1. I (be) ________ at school at the weekend.
2. She (not study) ________ on Friday.
3. My students (be not) ________ hard working.
4. He (have) ________ a new haircut today.
5. I usually (have) ________ breakfast at 7.00.
6. She (live) ________ in a house?
Bài 16 Chia động từ trong ngoặc ở thì Hiện Tại Tiếp Diễn (Present Continuous Tense)
1. John (not read) ________ a book now.
2. What you (do) ________ tonight?
3. Jack and Peter (work) ________ late today.
4. Silvia (not listen) ________ to music at the moment.
5. Maria (sit) ________ next to Paul right now.
6. How many other students you (study) ________ with today?
7. He always (make) ________ noisy at night.
8. Where your husband (be) ________?
9. She (wear) ________ earrings today.
10. The weather (get) ________ cold this season.
11. My children (be)________ upstairs now. They (play)________ games.
12. Look! The bus (come)________.
3. Đáp án bài tập thì hiện tại đơn và hiện tại tiếp diễn
|1 – is singing||2 – go||3 – likes – doesn’t like||4 – are staying||5 – reads|
|6 – is running||7 – listens – isn’t listening||8 – is – is – is watching||9 – Do … go||10 – are|
|11 – doesn’t go||12 – go – go||13 – am writing||14 – have – go||15 – have|
|16 – have||17 – am eating – is playing||18 – is looking – is eating||19 – are||20 – Does … walk|
|21 – is – are learning||22 – are you doing||23 – Does … walk||24 – don’t play||25 – Is … working|
|26 – is doing||27 – are playing – play||28 – is … living||29 – teaches – is teaching||30 – is studying|
|1 – do … live – live;
2 – is …. doing – is watering;
3 – does … do – is;
4 – are;
5 – is playing – is playing;
6 – is watching;
7 – go – have – am – visit;
8 – Does … go;
9 – does … go;
10 – do … get up;
11 – do … do;
12 – have;
13 – is;
14 – likes;
15 – is calling;
16 – am listening;
17 – Are… playing
18 – gets up – gets up;
19 – watch – am listening;
20 – go;
21 – drinks – drinks;
22 – am reading – is watching;
23 – lives – lives;
24 – play;
|25 – get up;
26 – goes – does;
27 – tells;
28 – are;
29 – Does … watch;
30 – does… do;
31 – is;
32 – is;
33 – go;
34 – go;
35 – goes;
36 – likes – don’t like;
37 – likes – doesn’t like;
38 – love – don’t love;
39 – go – go;
40 – Are … waiting – am waiting;
41 – gets – brushes;
42 – doesn’t live – rents;
43 – do … go;
44 – is – is listening;
45 – are playing;
46 – goes – walks;
47 – Do … live – is;
48 – am dong – is listening;
|49 – are going;
50 – go – go;
51 – am writing;
52 – have – go;
53 – have;
54 – have;
55 – am eating – is playing;
56 – Are – aren’t;
57 – do … go;
58 – lives;
59 – does … get;
60 – is – is;
61 – have;
62 – is – are;
63 – live – has;
64 – doesn’t have;
65 – do … start;
66 – Are;
67 – learn – doesn’t live;
68 – doesn’t live – lives;
69 – is designing;
70 – likes – doesn’t like;
71 – Does … like;
72 – have – Do … have;
73 – swim – swim;
74 – is reading;
|75 – like;
76 – does – live
77 – climb;
78 – is going – wants;
79 – go – buy;
80 – is studying – is listening;
81 – has;
82 – go;
83 – go;
84 – likes;
85 – has – goes;
86 – don’t read;
87 – is – plays;
88 – Do … play;
89 – goes;
90 – go – have;
91 – Does … play;
92 – teaches;
93 – goes;
94 – read – listen – watch;
95 – play;
96 – likes;
97 – Does … walk;
98 – are running;
Bài 3. Chia động từ dưới đây ở thì HTĐ hoặc HTTD
1 ‘s listening
2. is raining
3. Works, Is not working
4. ‘s runing, wants
5. Speaks, comes
6. Is comming, ‘re meeting
7. Do, Go, do, stay
8. ‘s holding, smell
9. ‘s snowing, snows
10. Swims, doesn’t run
11. Are, enjoying, ‘m having
12. Do not know
13. Are, doing, ‘m staying
14. Think, looks
15. Live, ‘m staying
16. ‘m driving
17. ‘re lying
18. Listen, are listening
19. Does not understand, ‘re talking
20. Does, weigh, looks
Bài 4. Put the verbs into the correct tense (simple present or present progressive).
1. Look! He is leaving the house.
2. Quiet please! I am writing a test.
3. She usually walks to school.
4. But look! Today she is going by bike.
5. Every Sunday we go to see my grandparents.
6. He often goes to the cinema.
7. We are playing Monopoly at the moment.
8. The child seldom cries.
9. I am not doing anything at the moment.
10. Does he watch the news regularly?
1. This is Marc.
2. He is wearing a t-shirt and shorts today.
3. He is eating an apple at the moment.
4. Marc likes fruits and vegetables.
5. He eats some every day.
6. Marc knows that apples are good for his health.
1. This is Caroline.
2. Caroline has long blond hair.
3. She usually wears glasses, but now she is wearing contact lenses.
4. Caroline likes sports.
5. She plays handball every Monday and Thursday.
1. This is Caroline.
2. Caroline has long blond hair.
3. She usually wears glasses, but now she is wearing contact lenses.
4. Caroline likes sports.
5. She plays handball every Monday and Thursday.
It (0. be) is Sunday evening and my friends and I (1. be) are at Jane’s birthday party. Jane (2. wear) is wearing |’s wearing a beautiful long dress and (3. stand) standing next to her boyfriend. Some guests (4. drink) are drinking wine or beer in the corner of the room. Some of her relatives (5. dance) are dancing in the middle of the room. Most people (6. sit) are sitting on chairs, (7. enjoy) enjoying foods and (8. chat) chatting with one another. We often (9. go) go to our friends’ birthday parties. We always (10. dress) dress well and (11. travel) travel by taxi. Parties never (12. make) make us bored because we like them.
1. Sit down! A strange dog (run) is running to you.
2. My mom often (buy) buys meat from the butcher’s.
3. My brothers (not/ drink) aren’t drinking|are not drinking coffee at the moment.
4. Look! Those people (climb) are climbing the mountain so fast.
5. That girl (cry) is crying loudly in the party now.
6. These students always (wear) wear warm clothes in summer.
7. What (you/ do) are you doing in the kitchen?
8. I never (eat) eat potatoes.
9. The 203 bus (set off) sets off every fifteen minutes.
10. Tonight we (not/ go) aren’t going|are not going to our teacher’s wedding party.
1. He often has breakfast late.
2. Are you doing the housework at the moment?
3. I do not go to school on weekends. I don’t go to school on weekends.
4. John’s girlfriend is wearing a red T-shirt now.
5. Do they like beer or wine?
6. What does he usually do at night?
7. The teacher never loses his temper.
8. Why are you listening to music loudly now?
|don’t watch||studies||Does…take||doesn’t love||Do/go|
1. They are asking a woman about the way to the railway station.
2. My father is watering some plants in the garden.
3. Tam is having lunch with her friends in a restaurant.
4. My daughter is drawing a beautiful picture.
5. My mother is cleaning kitchen
|is going||is running||is crying||travels||isn’t drinking|