Bài tập trắc nghiệm Câu bị động là một trong những dạng bài tập quan trọng, thường xuất hiện trong các bài kiểm tra, bài thi học kì môn tiếng Anh.
Trắc nghiệm Câu bị động trong tiếng Anh được biên soạn khoa học với đầy đủ các dạng bài phù hợp với mọi đối tượng học sinh có học lực từ trung bình, khá đến giỏi. Qua đó giúp học sinh củng cố, nắm vững chắc kiến thức nền tảng, vận dụng với các bài tập cơ bản để học tốt tiếng Anh. Bên cạnh đó các bạn xem thêm một số tài liệu như: Bài tập về câu hỏi đuôi trong tiếng Anh, Bài tập về mệnh đề trong tiếng Anh.
Trắc nghiệm Câu bị động
1. “The longest fish in the contest was eighteen inches long”.
“It_____ by Thelma Rivers”.
a. was catching
c. was caught
2. “I heard you decided to take up tennis”.
“Yes, I have_____ every day”.
a. been played
b. been playing
3. “Are we about to have dinner?”.
“Yes, it _____ in the dinning room”.
a. is serving
c. is being served
4. “Why is Stanley in jail?” “He_____ of robbery”.
a. has been convicted
b. has been convicting
c. has convicted
5. “Where are Jack and Jan?” “They_____ the boxes you asked for into the house”.
a. have been bringing
c. have been brought
d. to bring
6. “Where’s the old chicken coop?”
“It_____ by a windstorm last year”.
b. is destroyed
c. was destroyed
7. “We’re still looking for Thomas”.
“Hasn’t he_____ yet?”.
a. been found
b. to find
d. being found
8. “Whatever happened t that fortune – teller?”
“I don’t know. She _____ around her in a long time”.
a. hasn’t seen
b. didn’t see
c. hasn’t been seeing
d. hasn’t been seen
9. “Diana is a wonderful ballet dancer”.
“She_____ since she was four”.
a. has been dancing
b. has been danced
c. is dancing
d. was danced
10. “What a beautiful dress you’re wearing!”
“Thank you. It_____ especially for me by a French tailor”.
a. is made
b. has made
d. was made
11. “Those eggs of different colors are very artistic”.
“Yes, they_____ in Russia”.
a. were painted
b. were paint
c. were painting
12. “Homer is in jail for smoking marijuana”.
“He_____ that it was against the law”.
a. is telling
b. was told
13. “The maintenance people didn’t remove the chairs from the ballroom”.
“Don’t worry. They _____ them before the dance begins”.
a. will have been moved
b. will have moved
c. were moved
14. Gold_____ in California in the nineteenth century.
a. was discovered
b. has been discovered
c. was discover
d. they discovered
15. _____ that military spending is extremely high.
a. We are felt
b. It feels
c. It is felt
d. We feel that it is
16. All planes_____ before departure.
a. will checked
b. will has checked
c. will be checked
d. will been checked
17. I wanted_____ by the head of the company, but it was impossible.
a. to see
b. to be seen
d. being to see
18. Katherine_____ at Bob’s house every night this week.
a. has been eaten
b. has eating
c. is being eating
d. has been eating
19. “Where did you get these old dresses?”.
“We_____ them in the old trunk”.
a. were found
d. have been found
20. “What happened to the old mail carrier?”
“He_____ to a new neighborhood to work”.
a. has sent
b. was send
c. was sent
1. Some body cleans the room every day
a. The room every day is cleaned
b. The room is every day cleaned
c. The room is cleaned every day
d. The room is cleaned by somebody every day
2. They cancelled all flights because of fog.
a. All flights because of fog were cancelled.
b. All flights were cancelled because of fog.
c. All flights were because of fog cancelled
d. All flights were cancelled by them because of fog
3. People don’t use this road very often.
a. This road is not used very often
b. Not very often this road is not used
c. This road very often is not used
d. This road not very often is used
4. Somebody accused me of stealing money
a. I was accused by somebody of stealing money.
b. I was accused of stealing money
c. I was accused of stealing money by somebody
d. I was accused stealing money.
5. How do people learn languages?
a. How are languages learned?
b. How are languages learned by people?
c. How languages are learned?
d. Languages are learned how?
6. People warned us not to go out alone.
a. We were warned not going out alone
b. We were warned not to go out alone by people.
c. We weren’t warned to go out alone.
d. We were warned not to go out alone.
7. Somebody is using the computer at the moment.
a. The computer is being use at the moment.
b. The computer at the moment is being used.
c. The computer is being used by some body at the moment.
d. The computer is used at the moment.
8. I didn’t realize that somebody was recording our conversation.
a. I didn’t realize that our conversation was recorded.
b. I didn’t realize that our conversation was being recorded
c. I didn’t realize that our conversation was being recorded by someone.
d. Our conversation wasn’t realized to be recorded.
9. We found that they had cancelled the game.
a. We found that the fame had been cancelled.
b. The game had been cancelled.
c. We found that the game had been cancelled by them.
d. The game were found to be cancelled.
10. They are building a new highway around the city.
a. A new highway is being built around the city.
b. A new highway is being built around the city by them
c. A new highway around the city is being built.
d. Around the city a new highway is being built.
11. They have built a new hospital near the airport.
a. A new hospital has been built near the airport by them.
b. A new hospital near the airport has been built.
c. A new hospital has been built near the airport.
d. Near the airport a new hospital has been.
12. People should send their complaints to the head office.
a. Complaints should be sent to the head office.
b. Complaints should be sent to the head office by people.
c. Their complaints should be sent to the head office by people.
d. Their complaints to the head office should be sent.
13. They had to postpone the meeting because of illness.
a. The meeting had to be postponed because of illness.
b. The meeting had to because of illness be postponed.
c. The meeting had to be postponed by them because of illness.
d. The meeting because of illness had to be postponed.
14. Somebody might have stolen our car.
a. somebody might have been stolen your car.
b. Your car might be stolen.
c. Your car might have been stolen by somebody
d. Your car might have been stolen.
15. An electrical fault could have caused the fire.
a. An electrical fault could have been caused by the fire.
b. An electrical fault could have caused the fire
c. The fire could have been caused by a electrical fault.
d. The fire could have caused an electrical fault.
16. They are going to hold next year’s congress in San Francisco.
a. Congress is going to be held next year in San Francisco.
b. Congress in San Francisco is going to be held next year.
c. Next year’s congress is going to be held by them held next year.
d. Next year’s congress is going to be held in San Francisco.
17. They shouldn’t have played the football match in such bad weather.
a. The football match shouldn’t have been played in such bad weather.
b. The football match shouldn’t have been played by them in such bad weather.
c. The football match shouldn’t be played in such bad weather.
d. The football match shouldn’t have played in such bad weather.
18. The bill includes service
a. Service is included by the bill b. Service included in the bill
c. Service is included in the bill d. Service is in the bill
19. They have changed the date of the meeting
a. The date of the meeting has been changed
b. The date of the meeting has been changed by them
c. The meeting has been changed the date
d. The date of the meeting ahs changed
20. Brian told me that somebody had tracked him in the street.
a. I was told by Brian that somebody had attacked him in the street.
b. I was told by Brian that he had been attacked in the street.
c. Brain told me to have been attacked in the street.
d. Brian told me that he had been attacked in the street.
1. They will ask you a lot of questions at the interview.
a. You will be asked a lot of questions at the interview.
b. You will be asked a lot of questions at the interview by them.
a. A lot of questions will be asked you at the interview.
d. A lot of questions will be asked at the interview.
2. Nobody told me that George was ill.
a. I was told that b. I wasn’t told that George was ill
c. George wasn’t told to be it d. George was told not to be ill
3. His colleagues gave him a present when he retired.
a. He was given a present when he retired.
b. A present was given by his colleagues when he retired.
c. He was given a present by his colleagues when he retired.
d. A present was given him when he retired.
4. We will send you the results as soon as they are ready.
a. You will be sent the results as soon as they are ready.
b. You will be sent the results as soon as they are ready by us.
c. The results will be sent you by us as soon as they are ready.
d. The results will be sent you as soon as they are ready by us.
5. I think they should have offered Tom the job.
a. I think Tom should have been offered the job by them.
b. I think Tom should have been offered the job.
c. I am thought they should have offered Tom the job.
d. I think the job should have been offered Tom
6. They say that many people are homeless after the tsunami.
a. They say many people to have been homeless after the tsunami.
b. They say many people to be homeless after the tsunami.
c. Many people are said to have been homeless after the tsunami.
d. Many people are said to be homeless after the tsunami.
7. They know that the Prime Minister is in favour of the new law.
a. The Prime Minister is known to have been in favour of the new law.
b. They know the Prime Minister to be in favour of the new law.
c. The Prime Minister is known to be in favour of the new law.
d. They know the Prime Minister to have been in favour of the new law.
8. They expect that the government will lose the election.
a. The government is expected to have lost the election.
b. The government is expected to lose the election.
c. They expect the government to lose the election.
d. They expect the government have lost election.
9. They think that the prisoner escaped by climbing over the wall.
a. The prisoner is thought to escape by climbing over the wall.
b. The prisoner is thought escaped by climbing over the wall.
c. The prisoner is thought having escaped by climbing over the wall.
d. The prisoner is thought to have escaped by climbing over the wall.
10. They believer that the thieves got in through the kitchen window.
a. The thieves are believed to have got in through the kitchen window.
b. The thieves are believed to get in through the kitchen window.
c. They believe the thieves got in through the kitchen window.
d. They believe the thieves have got in through the kitchen window.
11. They report that over 200,000 people were killed in the tsunami.
a. Over 200,000 people are reported to have been killed in the tsunami.
b. Over 200,000 people are reported to be killed in the tsunami.
c. Over 200,000 people are reported to have killed in the tsunami.
d. Over 200,000 people are reported to kill in the tsunami.
12. They say that three men were arrested after the explosion.
a. Three men are said to be arrested after the explosion.
b. Three men are said to have been arrested after the explosion.
c. Three mend are said to have arrested after the explosion.
d. Three men are said to arrest after the explosion.
13. The boys carried the box into the room.
a. The box was carried by the boys into the room.
b. The box was carried into the room.
c. The box into the room was carried by the boys.
d. The box was carried into the room by the boys.
14. Tom bought that book yesterday.
a. That book was bought yesterday by Tom.
b. That book was bought by Tom yesterday.
c. That book yesterday was bought by Tom.
d. That book was bought yesterday.
15. The old man treated the little boy badly.
a. The little boy was treated by the old man badly.
b. The little boy was badly treated by the old man.
c. The little boy badly was treated by the old man.
d. The little boy was treated baldly by the old man.
16. They didn’t offer Ann the job.
a. The job wasn’t offered Ann by them. b. Ann wasn’t offered them the job.
c. Ann wasn’t offered the job by them. d. Ann wasn’t offered the job.
17. Scientists have not produced a miraculous drug which can SIDA a miraculous drug_____
a. has not been produced by scientists which can cure SIDA.
b. has not been produced by scientists who can cure SIDA.
c. which can cure SIDA has not been produced by scientists.
d. who can cure SIDA have not been produced by scientists.
18. The letter that I received yesterday is from my sister.
a. I was received that the letter is from my sister.
b. The letter that was received yesterday is from my sister.
c. The letter yesterday that is from my sister is received by me.
d. I received yesterday that the letter is from my sister.
19. People say that he is the most experienced teacher of English.
a. He is said to be the most experienced teacher of English.
b. He is said the most experienced teacher of English.
c. He is to be said the most experienced teacher of English.
d. That he is the most experienced teacher of English is said by people.
20. He is teaching me speaking and listening
a. Me is being taught speaking and listening.
b. I speaking and listening are being taught.
c. I am being taught listening and speaking.
d. Speaking and listening is being taught me.
1.“ Those eggs of different colors are very artistic.” “Yes, they_______ in Russia”
B. were paint
C. were painting
2. “David is in prison for smoking drugs” “He ………. that it was against the law.”
a. is telling
B. was told
3. “The maintenance people didn’t remove the chairs from ballroom” “ Don’t the worry. They_______ them before the dance begins”
A. will have been moved
B. will have moved
C. were moved
4. Gold _______in California in the 19th century.
A. was discovered
B. has been discovered
C. was discover
D. they discovered
5. _______that military spending is extremely high.
A.We are felt
B. It feels
C. It is felt
D. We feel that it is
6. They_______ time and money doing such a thing.
A.were advised not to waste
B. were advised not to be wasted
C. were advising not to waste
D. were advising not to be wasted
7. These students _______so much that they feel very tired and bored.
A.are made to study
B. are made study
C.are making to study
D. are made to be studied
8. I_______ in the lounge for ten minutes.
A.was told waiting
B. was told to wait
C.was telling to be waited
D. was told to be waited
9. The students _______to be at school at 8 am
C. have told
D. were told
10. Our children _______to school by bus every morning.
B. are taken
C. have taken
D. are taking
11. Bicycles _______in the driveway.
A. must not leave
B. must not be leaving
C. must not be left
D. must not have left
12. Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony _______next weekend.
A. is going to be performed
B. has been performed
C.will be performing
D. will have performed
13Reagan _______an actor years ago.
A. is said to be
B. was said being
C. was said have been
D. is said to have been
14. I hate_______personal questions by nearly acquainted friends.
A. to be asking
b. to be asked
C. being asking
D. of asking
15. It _______that learning a foreign language_______a lot of time.
A. says/ is take
B. is saying/ has been taken
C. is said/ takes
D. was said/ was taken
16.All bottles_______before transportation.
B. were froze
C. were frozen
D. are froze
A. Have the letters been typed
B. Have been the letters typed
C. Have the letters typed
D. Had the letters typed
18. English has become a second language in countries like India, Nigeria or Singapore where_______ for administration, broadcasting and education.
A. is used
B. it is used
D. being used
19. The telephone _______by Alexander Graham Bell.
A. is invented
B. is inventing
D. was invented
20. Lots of houses _______by the earthquake.
A. are destroying
C. were destroyed
D. were destroying
1. In the Us the first stage of compulsory education_______as elementary education .
A. to be generally known
B. is generally known
C. generally known
D. is generally knowing
2. .Education _______ to be the most important element to develop a country.
A.often be considered
B. can be often considered
C. can often considered
D. can often be considered
3. The preparations_______by the time the guests_______.
A.had been finished/ arrived
B. have finished
C. had finished/ were arriving
D. had been finished/ were arrived
4. _______students required to wear uniforms at all times?
5. _______to you yet?
A.Are the book been giving back
B. Was the book been given back
C. Has been the book given back
D. Has the book been given back
6. What he has done to me_______.
A. cannot forgive
B. cannot be forgive
C. cannot forgive
D cannot be forgiving
7 . The keys _______somewhere.
A.must have been leaving
B. must have left
C.must be leaving
D. must have been left
8. Japanese_______at the meeting.
B. will spoken
C. will be spoken
D. will be speaking
9. Although he tried his best, he could not make his voice_______
B. to hear
10. _______in that company?
A. Do shoes make
B. Are shoes be made
C. Shoes are made
D. Are shoes made
11. Portuguese_______as an official language in this city for age.
A. has been spoken
B. has been spoken
C. has spoken
D. had spoken
12. More than ten victims _______missing in the storm last week
A. are reported to be
B. are reported to have been
C. are reporting to have been
D. are reporting to be
13. _______by your father?
A. Did that book write
B. Did that book written
C.Was that book written
D. Was that book be writing
14. Something _______immediately to prevent teenagers from _______in factories and mines.
A.should be done/ being exploited
B. we should do/ exploiting
C. should do/ be exploited
D. should have done/ exploited
15. This car_______.
A.was manufactured in Japan by Toyota last year
B.was manufactured by Toyota last year in Japan
C.was manufactured last year in Japan by Toyota
D.last year was manufactured by Toyota in Japan
16. Why_______on time?
A.don’t the exercises finish
B. weren’t the exercises be finished
C. aren’t the exercises being finished
D. aren’t the exercises be finished
17. No longer_______in our office since it_______.
A.have typewriters been used/ computerized
B.typewriters have been used/ was computerized
C.have typewriters been used/ was computerized
D.typewriters have been used/ computerized
18. When _______?
A.were computers used first
B. were computers first used
C.did computers first use
D. are computers first using
19. That machine is useless. It_______not been used for a long time
20. Everything that_______remained a secret
B. had been overheard
D. was overhearing
Đáp án câu bị động trong tiếng Anh
Mời các bạn tải file tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết